Ample Metal Hellrazer III v3.6.0 for Windows

Ample Metal Hellrazer III v3.6.0 for Windows

Rating: 2375
Download Now
Complaint
[xfgiven_screens]
[/xfgiven_screens]
Ample Metal Hellrazer aim to bring a Schecter Hellraiser nine string guitar sound to your studio, the tuning are #C, #F, B, E, A, D, G, B, E. It is suited for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, Progressive Metal and Djent. Equipped with a total of 6 amplifiers, 7 cabinets, numerous mic options as well as EQ, compressor, tap echo and IR reverbs, you can customize the sound of the Hellrazer guitar to your needs without the need for additional plug-ins. Additional features are the integrated tab player, which can play all common tablature formats, as well as the "riffer", which adapts your riffs to the desired genre through a large selection of presets.

System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: 10.9 or higher.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.

Sampling:
  • Size:5.8 GB
  • Bridge pickup sample libraries.
  • Stereo and Mono Modes.
  • Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.

Technology:
  • New AI Generator for Metal Riffs.
  • New Preset manager.
  • CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
  • Double Guitar.
  • Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
  • Alternate Tuner.
  • Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
  • Grainy - Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.

AMP Simulator:
  • Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
  • 7 matching cabinets:1x12 57D, 2x12 65T, 2x12 120, 4x12 60A, 4x12 60B, 4x12 Ro and 4x12 Ri.
  • Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
  • Room Mics.
  • Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.

Riffer:
  • String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
  • Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
  • Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.

FX:
  • High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
  • 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
  • 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
  • IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.

Tab Reader:
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
Comments (13)
  1. gokul
    gokul Guests 18 August 2020 00:57
    bro u r awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Dope JB
    Dope JB Guests 9 June 2022 10:52
    Please admin Melody Sauce for windows 🙏
  3. ishan201021306
    ishan201021306 Guests 11 June 2022 21:52
    How to activate?

Quote: ishan201021306
    How to activate?
    Gt it.....
  4. dp92
    dp92 Guests 23 June 2022 02:03
    it does not work

i installed the program and the libraries and activated it but when i open Reason 12 the following error messages shows:

"Template song missing
    The file "EMpty + FX.rsndemo" used as template song can not be found.
    Please Check your preferences"

Then when Reason is open and i click on hellrazer VST, the message error "SettingFileLostError" appears.
    Then when i open Hellrazer interface there is no sound (as if the libraries had not be installed, and indeed the library has not been installed) and the message on the top right in red saying "you need an internet connection for trial" (as if it has not been activated)
  5. AUsername
    AUsername Guests 15 July 2022 20:14
    I cannot activate it. When I first clicked the "activate" application, my PC told me it stopped a virus and that's it. Then when I try again, windows just tells me "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them."

Any help?
  6. mememe
    mememe Member 17 July 2022 05:30
    Working fine here, I tried it both on Ableton and Reaper with no issues whatsoever.
  7. AUsername
    AUsername Guests 17 July 2022 12:59
    Quote: AUsername

Any help?
    Idk why I'm getting downvoted rather than helped.
  8. mememe
    mememe Member 18 July 2022 22:09
    Quote: AUsername
    Quote: AUsername

Any help?
    Idk why I'm getting downvoted rather than helped.
    Maybe because this is a download site not a support forum?. Heck there's even a how to install video with directions, maybe watch it?. Also, maybe try turning off your anti virus then running the installer as administrator?
  9. yourmom
    yourmom Member 12 October 2022 06:20
    how to activate please?
  10. AthalonKlamath
    AthalonKlamath Member 11 March 2023 07:30
    Thank you for this. Everything installed wonderfully except the sound library. Unless I am doing something incorrectly, it doesn't seem to be included. I tried going to the actual Ample site to look for the Hellrazer sound library but i only found trial instruments (free) and they didnt include a sound library either. Would someone here happen to know a solution? It would be greatly appreciated.
    1. AthalonKlamath
      AthalonKlamath Member 12 March 2023 02:04
      Holy macaroni.... I just NOW saw the button that said "library" right next to the Hellrazer download. How did I not see that? Sorry for the pointless post.
      1. icylemon
        icylemon Member 29 June 2023 11:27
        did a bunch of reaserch since i had the same problem, get the amble library on here
        it will make it work
  11. Giveusyourballs96
    Giveusyourballs96 Member 15 November 2023 00:49

what was the pass (i fr forgot it)

×

Information

Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.