Arobas Music Guitar Pro 8 Full version offers many reading features: 3 types of notation (standard/tablature/slash), zoom and virtual fretboard/keyboard to visualize the exact positioning of your fingers on them. Create your own professional scores for one or several instruments and capture your notes quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
Guitar Pro allows you to compose and read music scores using the musical notation of your favorite instrument. Display the tablature notation to learn guitar riffs or use the standard notation to read music score for piano, drums, brass and strings. Rediscover also the Slash notation to sight-read easily rhythmic patterns from chord charts.
Express your talent by creating your own scores in a matter of minutes. You can edit the notes directly on the standard score or on the tablature. All the usual musical symbols pertaining to the guitar and to other stringed instruments are available. The notes capture can be made quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
- Redesigned interface, Retina and HD display compatibility
- Enhanced start-up and file loading
- Rewritten score display engine, Polyphonic tuning
- Tablature for all tracks — even non-fretted instruments
- New sounds including Dobro, flamenco, manouche and many moore
- Over 1,000 presets that combine a sound bank and effects chain
- Mix MIDI tones with RSE tones
- Export files in MP3, FLAC, and Ogg formats
- Improved import/export of MIDI and MusicXML formats
- The brand new graphic interface introduces mobile sidebars as well as a toolbar that allows you to access the main features with a single click.
- Tablature is now available for every track, including drums.
- The audio setting for the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine, soundbanks exclusive to Guitar Pro) tracks has been simplified. You can now choose your preset among 1000 models that bring together an instrument and an effect chain.
- RSE tracks can be mixed with MIDI without any lag or latency.
- Many new instrument sounds have been added, from gipsy guitar to electric sitar and dobro, fretless bass or bagpipes.
- You can now plug your guitar into Guitar Pro 7 via an audio interface and play along using the effect chain and the virtual amp set for the active track. You can choose from 10 guitar amps (from very clean to very distorted) and 3 bass amps.
- New audio export formats are available: MP3, FLAC, Ogg, AIFF.
- New musical notation elements have been added, like golpe for flamenco, pick scrape for the Van Halen fans, and dead slap for bass players. The elements of musical notation are now displayed more accurately (e.g.,bends, collisions between several elements).
- Performances have been optimized: startup is faster, scrolling is seamless, the sound quality is better, and the overall setup simpler.
- A polyphonic tuner allows you to check the tuning of every string with a single strum.
- MIDI and MusicXML imports and exports have been improved. You can now use a password to protect your files from being read or edited.
- Guitar Pro 8 allows you to read and edit files created with any other previous version of Guitar Pro.