Helium Music Manager is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes – instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! It’s can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software. This is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface.
Helium Music Manager makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
- Cataloging: Support for multiple database types for the ultimate scaling for small and large collections.
- Tagging: Different tag editors with multiple capabilities. Support for quick editing whilst viewing.
- Manage: Download pictures and information, convert files, automatically rename files and much more.
- Modern user interface: Browse your collection in various ways to quick and easily find what you are looking for. Dark or light themes available.
- Play: Play music through playlists and use visualization plug-ins for the optimal experience.
- Automate: Automate multiple tasks with Helium's script engine. Create your own tasks and run in batches.